- Group Classes
- Private Lessons
- Nutrition Coaching
- Teacher Training
- Body Boss Training
- The Lemon Method
- Drop In class $35 (expires 7 days)
- 5 Group Classes $160 (expires 45 days)
- 10 Group Classes $325 (expires 90 days)
- 20 Group Classes $550 (expires in 6 months)
- 30 Group Classes $750 (expires in 6 months)
- 50 Group Classes $1000 (expires in 1 year)
- There are no refunds and no transfers. If you need to extend the expiration date of unused classes, you may a pay $5 fee for each class you’d like to extend for 30 more days.
- Monthly Membership-$225
- Includes unlimited classes in 30 days.
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
- 30 days notice to cancel after 3 months.
- One Person 30 Minute Lesson $60
- Two Person 30 Minute Lesson $100
- One Person 60 Minute Lesson $85
- Two Person 60 Minute Lesson $150
15% discount on each Private Lesson when you purchase 3 or more at a time.
Private Lessons are not scheduled online. Please contact Deb directly to schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing is available for groups of 3 or more. Contact Deb if you’d like to schedule a Girl’s Night Out, Bachelorette Experience, Birthday, etc. Pricing available for sports teams and other clubs who want to experience pilates one time or ongoing.
“you need to be living proof that what you’re telling me to do, works or I’m not interested!”
How many times have you thought about investing in a nutritionist? Nutritionists are just like any other person we hire for a service. Doctors, nurses, dentists, teachers, personal trainers, hair stylists, etc. Some are good and some are not so good. Some have degrees. Others do not. Some have a lot of experience and others not so much.
Congratulations! You have just decided to get to know me outside of Pilates!
Bodies by Pilates in the Financial District will be the 5th studio I have opened in the past 10 years. This studio reflects the way I prefer to train and the way I train my clients. I call it “The Lemon Method”. I believe in all movement…all exercise…as long as you get results. I don’t believe there is one way to do things and one way doesn’t work for every body. “The Lemon Method” includes a 5-minute Meditation, 45-minute of Pilates segment, a 10-minute HIIT (hi intensity interval training) segment. This way of training has everything to do with hormones and how our bodies react to exercise in order to be lean; a true mind body connection that will change you, your metabolism and your body in all the right ways.